How to Prepare Your Property for a Tree Service Company
When you need to have trees removed from your property, it’s important to take some preparatory steps to ensure the job goes smoothly. Here are a few tips on how to prepare your property for a tree service company:
1) Clear the area around the tree(s) to be removed. This includes removing any objects that may be in the way, such as patio furniture, children’s toys, etc. This will give the tree service company clear access to the tree and will help prevent any damage to your property.
2) Make sure there is a safe path for the crew to access the tree. This may mean clear a path through any bushes or fencing, and removing any low-hanging branches. In addition, it’s important to make sure there are no obstacles in the way of the bucket truck or other equipment that will be used to remove the tree.
3) If there is a deck or patio near the tree, cover it with a tarp to protect it from debris or If there is a deck or patio near the tree, be sure to move any furniture or belongings before the crew arrives. The crew will need access to the tree, and anything in their way will just slow down the process.
4) Be sure to provide the tree service company with clear instructions on where you would like the removed tree(s) to be placed. If you’re looking to have some trees removed from your property, be sure to provide the tree service company with clear instructions on where you would like the trees to be removed. Many companies will provide a free on-site consultation to help you determine the best location for tree removal.
5) Have any utility lines marked before the crew arrives. If you have any utility lines on your property, it’s important to have them marked before the tree service crew arrives. Utility companies will typically do this for free, and it will help prevent any accidents or damage to the lines.
6) Have cash on hand to pay for the tree removal service. Don’t be caught off guard by unexpected costs – have some cash set aside to cover the fees associated with tree removal. Some companies do not accept checks or credit cards.
7) Be available to answer any questions the crew may have about the tree removal. This will help ensure that they can do their job safely and efficiently.
8) Make sure that the tree service company has all of the necessary permissions and licenses to work on your property. This will help avoid any potential legal issues down the road.
9) Once the job is completed, be sure to inspect the work area to make sure that everything was done to your satisfaction. If you have any questions or concerns, be sure to raise them with the company so that they can be addressed in a timely manner.
Following these tips will help to ensure that your tree removal experience goes smoothly. If you have any questions, be sure to ask the tree service company before they begin work.